Medical Test Procedure For GCC Countries
Mentioned below are the points to be noted by the candidate who wants to undergo Medical Test for GCC countries (SAUDI ARABIA, KUWAIT, OMAN, QATAR, BAHRAIN, UAE, YEMEN). This is just for your information please recheck with the concerned medical centers.
* First the candidate needs to be selected by the Recruiting agent or by a Manpower Consultant or by the Sponsor Abroad in respective GCC countries (SAUDI ARABIA, KUWAIT, OMAN, QATAR, BAHRAIN, UAE, YEMEN).
* Candidate should hold a valid passport with minimum validity of 7 months.
* Candidate should hold a valid Visa of the country for which he/she is travelling.
* Candidate should take an Online Medical Appointment Slip by paying online US 10 dollar to GCC to allot them an approved GCC Medical Centre.
Note:This service can be done at GAMCO TRICHY.
* After the Online Medical Appointment slip is issued the candidate can proceed to the GCC approved Medical Centre allotted to them and undergo the Medical test with Original Passport and Medical Appointment Slip.
* If the candidate’s medical test result is FIT, medical report will be handed over to the candidate and the FIT report is valid for 90 days.For Saudi candidate medical test report will be issued to candidate only after MOFA updation.
* If the candidate’s medical test result is UNFIT then the candidate is eligible for Re-medical only after completion of 6 months.
* If the candidate has not appeared for medical test after Online medical appointment slip is issued, He/She can reappear for medical test by again getting a new online medical appointment slip after 30 days from the issued date of previous medical slip.
* Once the candidate medical test result is medically FIT they can proceed for Visa stamping process.